The plant ash can not only supply the flower potassium and other nutrients, but also has a good effect on the control of flower diseases and insect pests.
1. Control leaf blight with 1 kg of plant ash, tea cake, sulfur powder, 1.5 kg of lime, and mix evenly after pulverizing into powder. Spray 1.5 to 2.5 grams of pots of flowers susceptible to leaf blight.
2. Control of leaf spot with 3 kg of plant ash and 1 kg of quick-lime powder. Mix well and spread. Spray 40 to 60 grams per pot, or sifting or dusting, or sow.
3. Control of root rot Grass ash has a good control effect on flower root rot. The specific method of operation is: first open the root of the soil, and remove the mud around the rot root; scratch the root bark of the disease, each plant applied 0.5 to 1 kg of ash to cover the roots, covering the soil.
4. Control of powdery mildew Flowers that develop powdery mildew can be 5 to 10 centimeters from the main trunk, remove roots that are 5 to 10 centimeters deep, cover 0.5 to 3 kilograms of ash per plant, and cover thin soils with ash.
5. Prevention and treatment of diseases at seedling stage Seedlings of flower nurseries are susceptible to blight and anthracnose. When the humidity is high and the temperature is low, the seedling disease will be heavy, often a large number of dead seedlings will be used. The amount of mu is 20. To 25 kg.
6. Control locusts sifting grass and ash into the ground. When the morning dew is not dry (or sprinkle water first) spray the ash on the worm body. You can also use gauze to shake the ash. Sprinkle once every three or five days, and spread evenly 2 to 3 times. Times.
7. To prevent and treat root rot in the seedling stage of flowering, if pesticides are used for irrigation and rooting prevention and control, phytosanitary hazards can be produced in the seedlings of Mushi 30 to 40 kg. The method of application is to uniformly spread the ash in the seedlings at the seedling stage, and then turn the mash evenly to fully mix the ash with the soil. Before planting or before planting, the ash can be applied to the ditch and then sown or planted.
8. When preventing and controlling underground pests, the bulbous seedlings often suffer damage from underground pests such as earthworms, and the use of vegetation ash as a base fertilizer for prevention or control, or the covering of blocks with plant ash can significantly reduce the damage.
Intestinal localization was administered to reduce adverse effects.
Targeted site-specific release:
Two hours in gastric juice will not disintegrate or crack, dissolve within thirty minutes of disintegrating juice, providing a perfect solution for protein and peptide drugs and probiotics.
Enteric coated gelatin hollow capsule is made of gelatin and enteric coating material in gastric juice it will not collapse, but will release in the intestines as a collapse of a target product . It is often used for special packaging of drugs and health cae products which are irritating to the stomach or unstable under acid, or dissolved and effected in the intestine.
Intestinal location administration can improve the efficacy of drugs, reduce the dose and the adverse reaction, brings the convenience to patients. Moreover , it can avoid the degradation of gral protein, polypeptide or health care products and provide the best absorption sites for them.
Hard Empty Capsule,Gelatin Empty Hard Capsule,Empty Supplement Capsules,Hard Capsule For Filling Powder
Zhejiang Honghui Capsule Co.,Ltd , https://www.hhcapsule.com